Friday 15 February 2013

You Did WHAT For Love??????

Here's a question for you to ponder today...
Have you ever some anything silly for love???

Well of course, I may have but I'll get to that in a minute.

How about doing something a bit silly the day you meet the love of your life?  Now keep it clean please people.

An article caught my eye yesterday about a young lady who met the love of her life' and decided that day to have his name tattooed ON HER FACE!!!!

What the......?

Now I know that I may have done one or two silly things in my life (ahem!!) but seriously tattooing the name of someone you had only just met ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

The article didn't say how old the girl was but she looked young. And beautiful. And slightly stupid.

Of course the boyfriend looked bloody ugly, with tatts everywhere, and on his face. Although it didn't appear that her name was on his face but who knows!

Eyes in the back of your head...literally!!!!


I have NOTHING against tattoos, and in the right place they can look great. However, ON YOUR FACE???  The name of someone you had JUST MET!!!

There isn't much more I can say on this (surprisingly!!) but here is the link for you to check it out yourself.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/weird/girl-meets-boy-has-name-tattooed-on-her-face-the-same-day/story-e6frev20-1226577854514

And please, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

 Cheers

Lisa

No comments :

Post a Comment