Saturday 31 December 2011

A Picture tells a Thousand Words (here's 3.5 million)

Happy New Years Eve everyone. No doubt you are making your long list of resolutions that will no doubt be broken by around 1pm tomorrow - oh come on, truth hurts.

I could ramble on here and give you my list, and then smugly refer to it this time in 2012 and surmise about how unreal I am as I lost weight, gained money, rode horses and wished for world peace (oh sorry, have that confused with my Ms World Speech).

So instead, I am going to give you what I hope is a bit of a laugh for whenever and wherever you are reading this.

Yes, the camping photos. As they say, every picture tells a thousand words, stand by for 3.5 million words!!!!






Our wonderful tarp 'spare' floor





He did a lot of this and she did most of that



View from the kitchen window



It's not much, but it's home!!!



And now we know why the tarp goes over the top!!!



Training for London 2012 in the blow up kayak event




The Neighbourhood...

Can you guess which one is ours???

Not much, but it's home (no really, it's not much!!!)


Seafood dinner on our last night - aren't they cute!!!!

And after we packed up, thinking there would be more room in the car.....





......there wasn't!!!!!!


So from my family to yours, we hope that 2012 is a year filled with whatever you want, and more!!!
We are still hoping for the caravan!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment